Turbidity meter, Model : AL400T-WL, Brand : Aqualytic
Turbidity Meter AL400T-WL with white light source ( US EPA 180.1)
The AL400T-WL allows easy turbidity measurement in either the field or in the laboratory. Using a „ white light“ source and 90° detection, the AL400T-WL meets the specifications for EPA
turbidity measurement ( EPA Standard 180.1) .
A power efficient micro-circuit design allows the instrument to yield 5000 tests on 4-AA alkaline batteries with an estimated 7-10 year bulb life. Integrated diagnostics confirm proper operation and accuracy.
The instrument features an Auto-Ranging feature that automatically
selects the correct turbidity range for your sample.
Calibration is simple with the included calibration standards.
The AL400T-WL comes ready to use in a sturdy handy case with following accessories:
2 sample vials, 3 turbidity standards, 4 batteries, instruction manual and guarantee sheet.
- Display large LCD display
- Keypad 5 key polycarbonate membrane, splash proof
- Power supply 4 AA Alkaline batteries for approx. 20h continuous opeation or 3500 tests
- Range 0.01 to 1100 NTU
- Accuracy ± 2% of reading or 0.01 NTU ( 0-500 NTU) , ± 3% of reading ( 500-1100 NTU)
- Resolution 0.01 NTU to 100.0 NTU 0.1 NTU from 100.0 to 999.9 NTU 1.0 NTU from 1000 to 1100 NTU
- Housing ABS
- Dimensions 210 x 95 x 45 mm
- Weight approx. 0, 45 kg ( base unit)
- Ambient conditions Temperature: 0 – 50 ° C, rel. humidity: 0 – 90%