Turbidity LAB-IR ( ISO 7027) and Turbidity LAB-VIS ( EPA 180.1) , Brand : Aqualytic
Turbidity meter with infrared or white light measurement
The LAB-IR and LAB-VIS laboratory turbidity meters allow easy, fast and precise measurements of turbidity in liquids.
The Turbidity LAB-IR with infrared LED for nephelometric ( 90° scattered light) measurements is also suitable for
measuring coloured samples.
For turbidity measurements in accordance with US EPA, a unit with tungsten lamp ( white light) – the LAB-VIS – is also available.
The units are supplied ready for use, complete with a set of secondary standards ( 0.02 / 10 / 1000 NTU) , 2 sample vials, mains cable and operating instruction.
Instruments and technical data
LAB-IR and LAB-VIS
- Principle Nephelometric – non ratio
- Light source LAB-IR: IR-LED LAB-VIS: Tungsten lamp
- Range 0 – 1000 NTU ( Auto range)
- Resolution 0.01 NTU ( 0-9.9 NTU) 0.1 NTU ( 10-99.9 NTU) 1 NTU ( 100-1000 NTU) #
- Accuracy ± 2% of reading or ± 0.01 NTU
- Response time < 6 seconds
- Operating temperature 0 – 50 ° C
- Sample volume 30 ml ( 27 ml minimum)
- Dimensions 237 W x 254 L x 121 H mm
- Weight approx.1.32 kg
- Power supply 100-240 V