PORTABLE ANALYZER FOR OXYGEN BY ZIRCONIA SENSOR, Model : 314 Series, Brand : Nova
For continuous high accuracy analysis from PPM to 96% oxygen ( O2) in process gas streams or other applications such as combustion air O2 enrichment, flue gas analysis, O2 deficiency analysis, and many more.
• High accuracy O2 analysis
• Long life zirconia O2 sensor
• Rugged design that is easy to operate
• Fast warm-up and response
• Digital readout meter with backlight
• Modular layout that is easy to maintain
• Rechargeable battery operation
• Built in sample pump, filter, and flowmeter
• Bench Top cabinet with front-mounted controls and displays
• Isolated or non-isolated recorder outputs of 0-1V or 4-20mA
• Sample pre-cooler for hot samples
• Condensate removal for wet applications
• Suitcase ( K) style cabinet available
• AC power only operation
• Low flow, and O2 alarms
• Analyzed calibration gas of O2-free nitrogen ( N2) for zero
• Air @ 20.9% O2 or analyzed calibration gas of O2 in N2 for span
The Nova 314 Portable Oxygen Analyzer is designed to measure the oxygen concentration of a clean, dry sample gas under positive pressure. A built-in sample pump can be switched on to draw in the sample gas when it is at or slightly below atmospheric pressure. An external gas scrubber is available if required to remove any corrosive gases prior to entering the analyzer.
In operation, a built in sample pump draws in the sample gas through sample conditioning filters and flow meter and then into the O2 sensor.
The zirconia sensor is mounted in a flow-through block through which the sample gas flows. The sensor produces
a non-linear µ A output proportional to the oxygen concentration. This non linear signal is then linearized and
amplified by an O2 processor board. The output is then directed to a main amplifier board which then connects to
the digital readout meter and optional recorder output terminals.
Method of Detection: Temperature controlled zirconium oxide sensor in amperometric mode
Ranges Available: Any range from 0-10 PPM to 96% O2
Resolution: 1 PPM
Accuracy and Repeatability: ± 0.5% of full scale
Drift: Zero: 1% of reading
Span: 1% of reading per week ( non accumulating)
Ambient Temperature Range: 32° to 105° F ( 0° -40° C)
Linearity: ± 1% of full scale
Size and Weight: BT style - approx. 8" W x 9" H x 10" D @ 12 lbs ( 20 x 23 x 25 cm @ 5.5 kg)
K style - approx. 14" W x 6" H x 6½ " D @ 12 lbs ( 35½ x 15.2 x 26½ cm @ 5.5 kg)
Power: AC/ DC operation, 115VAC 60Hz for recharging ( Other voltages available)
Output Options: 4-20 mA or 0-1 VDC
The 314 series analyzers should not be used on sample gases containing flammable gases. These gases will be
burned by the zirconia sensor along with any available O2 and cause the analyzer to display readings that are
lower than the actual values.