HD-1100 Haz-Dust Respiratory Air Monitor
|Negara Asal||Amerika Serikat|
Haz-Dust Respiratory Particulate Air Monitor model HD-1100 is a real-time dust monitor designed for industrial hygiene, indoor air quality and haz-mat air monitoring investigations.
The HD-1100 uses infrared technology which provides accurate and instantaneous data on airborne particle concentrations, in accordance with NIOSH method # 0600.
The HD-1100 saves money by eliminating repetitious and costly gravimetric air sampling and the associated time delays involved with laboratory analysis. With the HD-1100 your results are determined easily and immediately.
By continuously monitoring lung damaging particles the HD-1100 protects the health of industrial personnel and reduces any potential liabilities, in addition to reducing the cost of your air monitoring program.
• Determining level of respiratory protection
• Survey of workplace for OSHA/ EPA compliance
• Quantifying off site particulate migration
• Surveying for PM-10 and Total Suspended Particles ( TSP) levels
• Monitoring dust generation during drilling/ excavation operations
• Evaluating dust suppression and engineering controls
• Locating and identifying " Hot Spots"
• Emergency response & SARA Title III fugitive emissions compliance
• Evaluating worker exposure to airborne contaminants
• Dust collector/ ventilation system checks
• Monitoring lung damaging particulates in factories & buildings
• Can be used in all OSHA & EPA personal and ambient particulate air sampling applications
The HD-1100 is user-friendly and easy to set up. As soon as you turn the instrument on the unit is already sampling for dust. The high sensitivity range is sensitive enough to monitor all OSHA/ NIOSH reference methods. Sensitivity goes down to 0.01 mg/ m³ . The HD-1100 has an abundance of features.
• Easy operation
• High Sensitivity range as low as .01 mg/ m³
• Alarm pre-set
• Low battery indicator
• Optional Data Logger ( model DL-103)
• Light Weight with a rugged construction with no reason to worry if the instrument gets dropped accidentally
• The unique design provides protection against RFI/ EMI waves ( emitted from radios, transmitters, etc.)
• Optional tri-pod stand, no need to carry the HD-1100 around
Display: LCD 3.5 digits mg/ m³ concentration reading
Calibration: NIOSH method 0600 using Arizona Road Dust test dust
Sensing range: 0.01 - 20 mg/ m³
Particle size range: 0.01-50 µ m
Precision: + / - 0.02 mg/ m³
Accuracy: + / -10% to NIOSH 0600
Power: NiMH rechargeable battery
Operating time: > 8 hours
Charging time: 10-12 hours
Signal output: 0-2 Volt
Humidity: 95% non-condensing
Dimensions: 9" x 3" x 1.5"
Weight: 2 lbs.
Data Logger Model DL-103 Specifications
The optional Data Logger model DL-103 is a single channel, 4 key programmable operation. Real-Time clock display with on screen calculation of statistics.
Recording Time: 1 minute to 12 hours
Sampling Rate: 1 or 2 sec/ sample
Display: 4/ 20 alphanumeric LCD, on screen data display,
TWA, STEL, Max and Min concentration, start stop time
Memory: 21, 500 data points
Output: RS-232, 9600 baud
Battery: 7.2v NiMH
Operating time: 12 hours
Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.5" x 2.0"
Weight: 2 lbs.
Haz-Dust Respiratory Particulate Air Monitor model HD-1100 adalah real-time monitor debu dirancang untuk industri kesehatan, kualitas udara dalam ruangan dan penyelidikan udara pemantauan.