Impulse X4 is an unsurpassed portable gas
detector for protection against flammable,
Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide and Hydrogen
Sulphide gas hazards. It’ s ideal for use
by those companies wanting advanced
performance, reliablity and ease of use
without high costs of long term maintenance.
Impulse X4 focuses on ease of use by offering
only the functionality required to comply
Everything that a user routinely has to do can
be achieved with a single button press!
Keeping it simple reduces training requirements
and enables use in a wider range of industries.
Ease of use doesn’ t mean basic functionality.
For example, every instrument has the
capability to log data using a simple to fit
memory card ( the type you get in a digital
camera) . Events, gas data and the calibration
history are all stored and the free software
downloaded from our web site enables you to
graph or print reports at the press of a button.
Convenience and the way users want to work
is an important consideration. When clipped to
the belt or harness users may want the
re-assurance of being able to view the display
from different positions. But with many other
units the display is upside down forcing the
user to remove the unit to look at the display,
perhaps creating a hazard. With the Impulse
X4 users can ‘ flip’ the display at the press of a
button for that added convenience and safety.
With an ultra clear backlit display, vibrating
and powerful audiovisual alarms, the
Impulse X4 demands attention when gas
hazards are detected in even the most adverse
working conditions. All in all, Impulse X4 offers
reliable, easy to use gas detection to keep
Tough Durable Housing
• Small and lightweight
• Rugged, impact and weather resistant
• Includes crocodile - prevents accidental loss
Easy to Use
• Works straight out of the box
• Single button on/ off operation
• Intuitive icons suitable for all languages
• User configurable via menu
• Interactive product training guide available
Ultra Clear Backlit Display
• Unique ‘ flip display’ at the press of a button
• Continuous reading of gas levels
• TWA/ STEL and two instantaneous alarm
levels with peak hold facility
• Battery life, calibration and self-test status
Effective Gas Alarm Indication
• Alarm and backlight combine to
• Distinctive loud two-tone audible alarm
• Vibrating alarm supplied as standard
• Self-test on start up or on demand checks
display, battery, sensor, audiovisual and
• Uses patented SureCellTM sensor
technology and ReflexTM cell
• Includes TempraSURETM thermal
compensation and shock protection
• Periodic flash and/ or beep for increased
confidence ( user configurable)
Unsurpassed RFI Performance
• Can be used alongside walkie-talkies
or cell phones
• Exceeds the toughest industrial standards
for RFI immunity
• Fully inclusive 2 year warranty
• Minimum 2 year sensor life
• Initial and on-going running costs
• Available in 1, 2, 3 or 4 gas versions
General Reusable multi-gas detector for personal protection against flammable, toxic and Oxygen gas hazards. Supplied complete
with calibration certificate, quick start guide, alkaline batteries ( 2) , tubing, flow adaptor, crocodile clip, and manual.
Alarm Set Points #
Gases Detected Range Level 1 Level 2 STEL TWA
Flammable ( Exp) 0 to 100% LEL* 10% LEL 20% LEL n/ a n/ a
Oxygen ( O2) 0 to 30% v/ v 23% v/ v 19% v/ v n/ a n/ a
Carbon Monoxide ( CO) 0 to 999ppm 35ppm 400ppm 200ppm 30ppm
Hydrogen Sulphide ( H2S) 0 to 250ppm 10ppm 40ppm 10ppm 5ppm
* Flammable channel can display gas concentration in % vol units for a range of flammable gases.
# User configurable.
Sensors Patented SurecellTM electrochemical and catalytic bead sensing technology for stable and reliable performance
in all industrial environments.
Diagnostics Self-test of circuitry, battery, LCD, and sensors on start up or on demand.
Patented ReflexTM cell check techniques included as standard for toxic channels.
Display Ultra clear icon driven backlit LCD displays gas level and detector status. Unique ‘ flip display’ function at the press
of a button for added user convenience. High/ Low Peak hold facility included with user clear. Time and date.
User Interface Intuitive three button operation for detector configuration.
Audible Alarm 90db @ 30cm
Visual Alarm High intensity red LEDs combined with red backlight for maximum effect.
Vibrating Alarm Supplied as standard.
Operating Temperature -20° C to + 50° C ( -4° F to + 122° F) .
TempraSURETM temperature compensation.
Humidity 5-95% RH ( non-condensing) .
IP Rating Ingress protection to IP65.
Approvals North America: Class I, Div 1, Groups A, B, C, D T4.
Europe: ATEX II 2G EEx ia d IIC T4/ T2. Canada: certified to CSA C22.2-152 and C 22.2-157.
Australia: SAA Exia s Zone 0 I/ IIC T4 China: China MA ( Mei Anquan) J2006138 mining approval
RFI/ EMC CE EN50270: 1999 and EN55011.
Sensor Life Minimum of 2 years backed by inclusive 2 year warranty.
Battery Life 14 - 16 hours with 2 x AA Alkaline batteries. 12 hours of operation per charge, minimum, with rechargeable NiMH batteries.
Low power audiovisual warning.
Dimensions 124mm ( H) X 76mm ( W) X 36mm ( D) .
Weight 210g ( without batteries) , 258g ( with batteries)
Warranty 2 years
• Field case
• Belt clip
• Hand aspirator kit with inline filter
• Tubing ( 2m/ 6’ )
• 1m ( 3’ ) sample probe
• 10m ( 30’ ) sample tubing with ball float
• Calibration gas ( Balanced Air, CH4
50% LEL, CO 50ppm, H2S 25ppm)
• 0.3 L/ min flow regulator
• Spare memory card for data logging
( Refer to the manual for acceptable models
and part numbers
• Desktop USB memory card reader
• Data log graphing and reporting software
• Interactive training guide CD
• Data logging kit
• Confined space kit
• Calibration kit
• Bump Test gas cylinder
• NiMH Battery and AC charging kit
• Vehicle Charging Kit
|Cara Pembayaran||Transfer Bank (T/T), Tunai|
|Kemas & Pengiriman||Unit|
|Negara Asal||Amerika Serikat|