Our IQ2000 WSSV Detection and Prevention System
|Cara Pembayaran||Transfer Bank (T/T)|
|Kemas & Pengiriman||1 set|
IQ 2000 SEA HARVEST kit:
1. White Spot Syndrome Virus Detection and Prevention for Shrimp Farming ( WSSV)
2. Taura Syndrome Virus Detection and Prevention for Shrimp Farming ( TSV)
3. Hepatopancreatic Parvovirus ( HPV) Detection and Prevention System
4. Infectious Hypodermal and Hematopoietic Necrosis Virus Detection and Prevention For Shrimp Farming ( IHHNV nested)
5. Infectious Myonecrosis Virus Detection and Prevention for Shrimp Farming ( IMNV)
White Spot Syndrome Virus Detection and Prevention for Shrimp Farming ( WSSV)
IQ2000TM WSSV Detection and Prevention System is the best molecular diagnostic system for direct WSSV diagnosis. For the development of an effective diagnosis system, a patented segment of WSSV* was selected as the target for WSSV diagnosis. This system can differentiate infected samples into 4 different levels of infection: very light, light, moderate, and severe infection. To ensure accurate and reliable results, internal control and quantified positive standard are intrinsic to the system. In addition, this system was proven to be very effective for detection of different WSSV strains reported from different areas around the world. Since 1998, this system has been accepted by many large-scale integrated shrimp farms to prevent white spot disease with great success.
* US patent Nos. 9, 099, 062, 8, 800, 038, patent pending for Thailand, China, EU and Taiwan. A Licensing Agreement was signed with National Science Council in 1998, which allows Farming IntelliGene to commercialize the WSSV research done by Dr. Guang-Hsiung Kou and Dr. Chu-Fang Lo for WSSV diagnosis.
Packing size: 200 reactions.
Detection Limit: 10 copies/ reaction.
Quantitative capability: 4 different levels of infection can be differentiated.
Sample throughput: for 40 samples, from sample preparation to final results require 3.5 to 4 hours.
Built-in internal control system: eliminate false negative results from failed extraction or reaction.
Quantified positive standard: monitor the sensitivity of detection.
Adaptable to the Uni-IQ RT-PCR profile, suitable for multi-viral diagnosis.
Typical diagnostic results generated by IQ2000TM WSSV Detection and Prevention System.
Lane 1: Sample of severe WSSV infection
Lane 2: Sample of moderate WSSV infection
Lane 3: Sample of light WSSV infection
Lane 4: Sample of very light WSSV infection
Lane 5: WSSV negative sample
Lane 6: Negative control ( yeast tRNA or ddH2O)
Lane 7: WSSV P( + ) standard, 2000 copies/ reaction
Lane 8: WSSV P( + ) standard, 200 copies/ reaction
Lane 9: WSSV P( + ) standard, 20 copies/ reaction
Lane M: Molecular weight marker, 848 bp, 630 bp, 333 bp
Suitable for fresh, frozen and ethanol preserved shrimp tissue samples, e.g. broodstock' s eye stalk, gill, pleopod, periopod and muscle.
Ideal for SPF animal selection, Evaluation of culture environment, Grow-out monitoring, and Quarantine service.